Our Mission: Pioneer Pacific College is uncompromisingly dedicated to helping people improve their lives through high-quality, college-level career education.
Founded in 1981 as Skilltronics, Inc. in Corvallis, Oregon, Pioneer Pacific College began as a unique training program for students interested in entering the growing electronics industry. Over the years, Pioneer Pacific College has continued adding programs and evolving training to better meet the employment needs of industries in demand, as well as the needs of the communities we serve.
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In addition, Pioneer Pacific College and/or its programs are approved by:
- Oregon Office of Degree Authorization to offer and confer academic degrees
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs and the Oregon State Department of Education for the training of veterans
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Oregon State Board of Massage Therapists
- Institutional Memberships and Affiliations
In addition to our accreditations and approvals, Pioneer Pacific maintains institutional memberships and affiliations with the following honorary higher education societies and organizations:
- Alpha Beta Kappa Honor Society
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association
- Phi Beta Lambda Chapter